Terms of service
Terms and Conditions of BDY Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., a company incorporated and registered in Poland whose registered office is at Migdałowa 4, 02-796, Warszawa, referenced in this document as "Repman". Please read carefully this agreement before using the repman.io web site or any other services of Repman ("Service"). By clicking the confirmation button on the sign-up form you ("Customer") agree to become bound by the Terms and Conditions ("Terms of Service") of this agreement, to the exclusion of all other terms. Repman reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice.
- You must be 13 years old or more to use the Service.
- You must provide your correct data: a valid email address, and any other information required for the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping the privacy and safety of your account. Repman cannot be and would not be responsible for the damages or losses ensuing as the result of your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- You must be human. Accounts registered by automatic machines are forbidden.
- Your login can be used only by one person. A co-login between two or more persons is forbidden.
- You cannot use the Service for purposes forbidden by law. By using the Service you cannot break any law and jurisdiction, especially emphasizing copyright law.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by going into your Profile in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Your account and all its content would immediately be removed after the cancellation of the account. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, but barring legal requirements, we will delete your full profile and the Content of your repositories within 30 days of cancellation or termination (though some information may remain in encrypted backups). This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- Upon request, we will make a reasonable effort to provide an account owner with a copy of your lawful, non-infringing account contents after account cancellation, termination, or downgrade. You must make this request within 30 days of cancellation, termination, or downgrade.
- You can cancel the account any time.
- Repman reserves the rights to cancellation of the account, suspension, change or remove it without notice.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Repman considers the contents of repositories hosted on the Service to be confidential to you.
- Repman will protect the contents of repositories hosted on the Service, as well as server authentication data, integrations details, and encrypted environment variables, from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner that we would use to protect our own confidential information of a similar nature and in no event with less than a reasonable degree of care.
- Repman does not claim any rights to intellectual property uploaded by you to the Service.
Repman reserves the right to discard and delete content in the Service.
- Repman does not allow third parties to access the contents of your projects and files included. Repman stores and processes them to make the Service functional: however, all these processes are automated.
- Repman employees may only access the content of repositories hosted on the Service in the following situations:
1. With your consent and knowledge, for support reasons. If Repman accesses a repository for support reasons, we will only do so with the owner's consent and knowledge.
2. When access is required for security reasons.
- Repman reserves the right to any and all protected components of its Service, including but not limited to: name of service, design, artwork and individual features. You cannot copy, modify, adapt, distribute, reverse engineer and decompile any part of the Service which is in the possession of Repman or persons who created them.
- You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third-party right.
General Regulations and Rules of Conduct
- You use the delivered Service "as-is" and "as available" at your own risk.
- You are aware that your data and its processing can be transferred in a not cryptic transmission by any kind of web and net devices.
- You agree that you will not transmit, distribute, post, store, link, or otherwise traffic in content, information, software, or materials on or through the Service that (a.) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, offensive, profane, contains or depicts pornography that is unlawful, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion, (b.) you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate, (c.) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, (d.) impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, or (e.) includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information
- You shall not (a.) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third-party providers') infrastructure; (b.) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (c.) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (d.) run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Services; (e.) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Website; (f.) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; (g.) use the Services for high risk activities including but not limited to the operation of nuclear facilities, air traffic control, life support systems, or any other use where the failure of service could lead to death, personal injury, or environmental damage; or (h.) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the service to mine Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Such activity will result in immediate suspension of the account and legal action against the workspace owner.
- You shall not (directly or indirectly): (a.) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (b.) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, or (c.) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
Repman does not guarantee that the Service will meet your individual requirements, act continuously, there will be no errors, be safe or timely, the outcome of the service will be precise and reliable and that all errors will be repaired. The same applies to all products, services and materials bought or acquired by the Service.
- Some parts of Repman functionality may not work with your hardware/software or other third-party services (ex: hosting providers).
- You understand and accept that Repman is not liable for any direct, indirect, casual, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages or loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses - even when Repman has been warned about the possibility of such damages.
- The Terms of Service constitute the conditions of the contract between Repman and you and define the rules of using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- All questions concerning the Terms of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.