Repman is a PHP repository manager. Main features:
- free and open source
- works as a proxy for packagist.org (speeds up your local builds)
- hosts your private packages
- allows to create individual access tokens
- supports private package import from GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket with one click
- automatically syncs new versions thanks to webhooks
- scans your private package dependencies for known security vulnerabilities
- tracks the number of installations (ability to view statistics)
Add a preferred mirror address for each package with the Repman Proxy.
Learn how to add packages via version control, PEAR channels, directory paths, and artifacts.
Track popularity of shared packages with global and individual statistics.
Group and browse PHP packages with Repman organizations.
Learn how to install Repman on your server with Docker or Ansible playbooks.
Resend the verification email and manage your password and account.
Automatically check whether your package uses dependencies with known security vulnerabilities.
Access Repman instance using REST API.
Learn how to use Repman - PHP Repository Manager